Haier Play of the Day

Saturday, February 14

HOODA hell is this?

Mere khwaboon me jo aaye (2009)
Another film by a female director, but this time I wasn't that lucky. Because this installment wasn't really that good.
I mean, I really liked the concept - A woman tries to forget the problems in life by fantasizing about a hot young man who helps her out in everything except the bed (kinda like a gay best friend!) But, the treatment given to the storyline is very poor.
Randeep Hooda's character is very well written and he has done his bit very well. Infact, he makes the movie tolerable. Raima Sen is so cute and good looking, she is the sort of girl that you wish sits next to you in class and you stare at her throughout the entire lecture! She is that gorgeous.
I have nothing else to say but...
Rate - 1.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment