Haier Play of the Day

Tuesday, November 25

Fuckin hilarious

Deshdrohi (2008)

I don't know why I ever saw this movie...I had a choice between teen patti and this, but my cunt friends preferred this. I'd like to thank then from the bottom of my heart for giving me one of the most hilarious 2 and 1/2 hours I've ever had.
Kamaal R Khan (KRK taken from SRK) simply rocks. He is a man of doesn't. He doesnt have looks, he doesnt have the talent to act and he doesnt have the body to hurt my grandma (that's why Gracy Singh does all the fighting for him) But what he has is the fucking balls to make this movie - not only because of the social issue that he addresses but also the strength to bear the ridicule that he will face. Not to mention the amount of money that he has to get Hrishta Bhatt romances around him.
Every dialogue, every movement, every facial expression of this man is a work of art. You really cant stop laughing even though you've seen this man run a thousand times. He runs like you've never seen a human being run. And the scenes are so haphazardly edited that you wonder if its the same movie that you are still watching. But KRK's brilliant comedy overshadows all the flaws of this movie.
On a serious note, because of the whole North Indians in Maharashtra, India being a free country and Raj Thackerey's MNS this movie has gained a lot of mileage and has been banned in this state. But I'm sure the movie is a massive blockbuster up north as a hard hitting political drama with KRK's performance is regarded as a national hero. But those people will never read my blog, probably because they cant (means or ability)
Rate - (i must really be insane to even rate this movie) 0.5/5
Only because of the extremely funny dialogues and expressions of KRK
personal reference - what do you get when you mix sufi and randhir? KRK!

2 comments:

  1. I hope sufi is not reading this too...!!! But dont forget he got the babe to lead in the fashion show once that too without spendin much like KRK....:))))

    ReplyDelete