Haier Play of the Day

Thursday, November 13

A Sequeal for the sake (aren't they all?)

Golmaal Returns (2008)
Now I wouldn't have watched this movie if it weren't for my parents and the cheapest theatre around (Pinky) Because its a shitty movie which makes a lot of money (like Singh is King, Race, Cash...you get what I'm talking about) I mean, how can you avoid humour in a comedy? Actually Im ranting so much because I know someone who works for AshtaVinayak. Ajay Devgan is a misfit as always, Tusshar's trying to be funnily dumb isn't really all that funny (see the saas n bahu heading for me with belans!) Shreyas Talpade and Arshad Warsi have done a fairly good job and are the saving grace of the film. Amrita Arora, Celina Jetley and the other chic with Tusshar (I wouldn't know her name and wouldnt take the pain to google it out either!) are an absolute waste. Well, maybe not that other chic, she looks nice. That brings us to Miss Kareena Kapoor...how hot is she?? Although she plays a married n keen K series viewer, she is still hot. I dont care what you say bout her zero size...they definately aren't zero size! And the two songs in which she plays a naughty girl- Meow and Tu Saala- are not featured in the movie. Instead songs like "Tha karke" are featured! (Tu lag jaa gale mere tha karke - wtf?)
Im sorry but i cant rant anymore.
Rate - 1.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment