Haier Play of the Day

Thursday, December 11

Another Jason Statham movie!

Transporter 3 (2008)
Why O why, did I go for this movie? Action, Jason, sequel (Well, we all know sequels suck. But I haven't seen the previous two!) I saw the movie because of Amogh. And I made him pay for it. (No gay innuendos!)
A baseless car crashing movie with some good fight scenes and an absolutely unecessary love story element. I mean we really could've done without the actress and used the money to hire better writers to write a better story, or atleast a better ending, that leaves people in a jaw drop when they leave the theatre. The only thing that dropped when I left the theatre is my belief in spontaneous movie plans!
Whatever said, I think I've kinda started liking this Jason Statham guy. Though he can't act for nuts, he has an awesome body and an equally husky voice to go with it. He fits his roles like Death Race where he doesn't really have to do much. Or maybe I've just seen a lot of his movies lately (Death Race, Transporter 3, The Italian Job and Lock, stock and two smoking barrels)
Audi vs Mercedes is the only upside of the film.
Rate - 1.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment